A Learning Conference
10th June, 2011
- to generate interest and develop an active learning community
- to share our knowledge and skills related to
- Systemic understanding and
- Aware and Mindful Presence
- to engage in deep inquiry into our potentials as coaches in the field
- to experiment in a safe and trusting environment with new and unexperienced ways, methods
- to see the growing diversity in systemic approaches
- to experience the potential power of mindful presence both as coach and coachee
Proposals for sharing need to be sent to Agota Ruzsa.
Our invited guests for the day conference are our partners and facilitators at the programs we run in the field, such as
Christoph Mandl, SOL Au,
Heidi Sp.Gubar, Richard Karash, Steve P Ober, SOL-USA
Magda Rohanszky, psycho-oncologist and mindfulness trainer
Tivadar Kórodi, psychologist and buddhist monk
Katalin Orosz, transpersonal psychologist
the power of the now â€“ presence and awareness
shifting and changing our mental stance from within
systems and the creative field â€“ akasha field
â€žDo not follow me, as I do not lead you.
Do not lead me, as I do not follow you.
Just come here, next to me and be my friendâ€ž
Information and registration: www.solintezet.hu, email: Agota Ruzsa, email@example.com